Learn to analyze a hazardous materials incident, plan a response within the capabilities of available personnel and equipment, and implement the planned response to favorably change outcomes, evaluate the progress of the planned response and terminate an incident.
This course is designed for those who have completed a 40- or 24-hour HAZWOPER course within the past year. The HAZWOPER 8-hour Refresher provides employees with the information they need to refresh their understanding of the HAZWOPER regulation, as well as the major areas covered by the regulation.
HAZWOPER training required for workers that perform activities that expose or potentially expose them to hazardous substances.
Designed specifically for:
- Clean-up operations–required by a governmental body that are conducted at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Corrective actions involving clean-up operations at sites covered by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA)
- Voluntary clean-up operations at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Operations involving hazardous wastes that are conducted at TSD facilities
- Emergency response operations